Mixed Berry and Apple Crumble
150g plain flour
60g caster sugar
40g porridge oat flakes
For fruit filling
1 large cooking apple, sliced
150g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
A pinch of cinnamon
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
2. To make the crumble, place the flour in a bowl and rub in the butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the sugar and oats.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the fruit filling together.
5. In the base of the prepared dish, place the fruit mixture and top with the crumble.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-40mins until fruits are soft and crumble is lightly browned.
7. Serve hot with custard or whipped cream.