Highlights of Taste of Dublin 2011!

Oh my goodness I really don't know where start with my highlights of Taste of Dublin. I had an amazing couple of days!  Fantastic fun with gorgeous food and the chance to meet so many delightful ladies and gents. I just wanted to share with you a few photos of the two days and I will write a full post all about this magnificent experience over the next couple of days.


The moment I had been waiting for - demonstrating my Roast Tomato and Pasta Soup with Philly with Chef Edward Hayden.

Millie enjoying one of the delicious strawberries that were being passed out.


Jack and I with Anna Daly from Ireland AM.
Here we are with Gino D'Acampo.

Say cheese!!

Jack was busy all day capturing all the activity!
Donal Skehan demonstrating how to do Spatchcock Chicken.

My sister Fiona with her friend Erika enjoying a few cocktails in the VIP lounge.
One man that wasn't happy with the food {one of those days}!!
Jack with his favourite celebrity!!







6 Comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Well done to you, how exciting!
(Oh, and how yummy is Gino?!)

MissCakeBaker said...

It looks a great day! Congratulations to you! I'm in Dublin for work next week - it is such a great city.

Sheila Kiely said...

..great to see the sun came out for you, well done Nessa

Trish said...

Well done Nessa, Great photos - I'd definitly treasure the one of Gino!!!

Nessa Robins said...

Thanks for all the good wishes! It was such an amazing experience. I can honestly say however that I would prefer to share a stage anyday with one of our own Irish Chefs {like Edward or Donal} over Gino!!!

Lisa McGee said...

Great photos Nessa - Edward and Donal are such great chefs/cooks. Looks like it was loads of fun.