Today I made a really quick and tasty dinner that I thought I'd share with you as it's really delicious. It's based on a recipe I read in this month's Good Food Magazine. I was actually just going to post this on my facebook page and for some reason it wouldn't load so I decided to pop it on here.
Creamy Pork with Apples & Sage
1 tbsp olive oil
3 eating apples
4 pork chops
400mls veg/chicken stock
1 teasp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
1. Heat a large frying pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Add 3 chopped eating apples and fry till golden(about 10 mins).
3. Remove from pan, put to one side and add the pork chops. Fry for about 6 minutes on either side until cooked through.
4. Add 400mls stock & 1 teasp wholegrain mustard and let bubble for 5 mins.
5. Add 2 tbsp sour cream & 1 tbsp chopped fresh Sage. Return the apples to the pan and heat for 5 more mins.
Serve with mash potatoes and veg of your choice.