Dining in Style

{Guest post by Jack!}

Today my Mam & I went to the Wineport Lodge for Lunch and we had a really good time. I tried everything on my plate and I tried everything on my mam's plate too! For starter, I had leek and potato soup with creme fraise, with a sprinkle of chives and crusty bread. For my Main Course, I had delicious home-made chips and chicken goujons with creamy mash potato. For Dessert, I had chocolate brownies with ice-cream and then a hot chocolate. Everything tasted delicious, nearly as good as my mam's cooking. Today was a great day that I will never forget.

Desert Time

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Jack, that sounds very good; I like the look of that desert, too! Love, Petra

Unknown said...

Contrat's on your First Holy Communion Jack and what a feast you had! See you next Sunday. Nicola.