|Jack folding in the melted chocolate and butter into the mixture.|
4 large eggs
300g caster sugar
100g self raising flour
1 pinch salt
125g shelled walnuts or pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C(fan)/390f/gas mark 6.
2. Grease a 20x20 baking tin fit butter and cut a piece of baking parchment to fit the bottom.
3. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler or bowl over a pan.
4. While melting mix eggs, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter/chocolate mix and the walnuts.
5. Fold together, be careful not to overmix.
6. Pour into the cake tin and cook for 15 - 18 minutes They should have a crust on but still be a bit wobbly.
7. Cool and cut into squares, dust with some icing sugar.