If you are in need of some fast food this is a real treat without the guilt. I generally use whatever is in the fridge as a topping and then sprinkle with my cheese of choice. If using any meat ensure it is cooked, as the naan is only in the oven for 10mins, which may not be enough time to thoroughly cook the meat. I love to let the kids help with meals and this dish is excellent for getting children involved as it is just a matter of assembling the ingredients. Jack was on tea duty today and this pizza naan is what he made for us and it was delicious.
1 naan bread
2 tbsp Real Irish Food Co. Tomato and Basil sauce (or any pasta sauce)
Slice of ham
Onion, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
2. Spread the sauce over one side of the naan.
3. Cover with toppings of your choice.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 mins until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
5. Serve with potato wedges and salad.