Creamy Lemon Bun Topping
30g softened butter
80g plain cream cheese (Philadelphia)
250g icing sugar, sieved
2-3 drops lemon essence
½ teaspoon yellow food colouring
Hundreds & Thousands to sprinkle
1. Place the softened butter and cream cheese into a large bowl and blend well.
2. Slowly add the icing sugar and continue to blend. Add the lemon essence and blend again.
3. Add a drop at a time of the food colouring. Put in the fridge for about half an hour.
4. Put large spoonful of icing on top of each bun and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle with Hundreds & Thousands to decorate.